Securing your databases with mamori server gives you and your organisation gain the following benefits:
- single sign-on – no need to share, manage and secure credentials for multiple database systems
- centralized access control, monitoring and logs
- column and row-based security so you only see the data you’re entitled to
This guide explains how to obtain the settings to connect to databases. Refer to your SQL Guide help if there are any other settings required.
You will need:
- mamori server account with username, password and MFA configured (if enabled)
- SQL client installed on your system.
- Database drivers (downloadable in the next page)
Click Next to learn how to configure your SQL Client for mamori server managed databases.