Users may be granted:
- Web SQL – SQL console within the mamori server portal to execute queries against individual databases
- Query Console – Users with Administrator privileges can execute Passthrough SQL on databases.
The two SQL consoles require:
- Direct database credentials – the equivalent to a username and password to a database
- Database privileges – privileges to perform actions on the database
These privileges are granted to users directly or via Roles. Click DB Proxy Roles to learn more.
Databases are available in the two consoles.
- Click Web SQL Console > select an available database; OR
- Click Console.
Write the query in full or expand the tree and click to insert the node into the statement.
Click PLAY BUTTON to execute the statements.
Two tabs provide:
- Console messages
- Query results